Acne Advanced Cleansing Foam
This unique liquid-to-foam cleanser provides lightweight acne cleansing action, effectively preventing acne breakouts and clearing blocked pores. Featuring time-release encapsulated salicylic acid combined with a natural herb blend, this cleanser soothes and tones to address the look of uneven skin.
Retail Size: 5 oz / 150 ml
Winner of Best Face Cleanser, AskMen Grooming Awards, 2019
Winner of Innovate Award for Products: Acne Advanced Collection, International Spa Association Awards, 2019
Winner of ASCP Readers' Choice Awards: Favorite Acne Line, ASCP Skin Deep, 2019
Winner of Best Acne Cleanser, NewBeauty Awards, 2019
Winner of Best Skincare Product for Acne, Beauty Shortlist Awards, 2019 - Acne Advanced Treatment System
Winner of Best Launch of 2018, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2019 - Acne Advanced Treatment System
How to Use:
Use one to three times daily. Pump a small amount of product to transform the liquid into a lightweight foam. Apply to skin and massage gently with fingertips in a circular motion covering the face and neck areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Encapsulated Salicylic Acid: beta-hydroxy-acid; delivers time-release protection against acne breakouts by encouraging exfoliation and unclogging pores
- Natural Herb Blend: blend of natural herbs to protect and calm skin’s appearance
- Caffeine (from Green Tea): helps revitalize skin’s appearance
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): helps maintain moisture balance and protect the skin
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty-Free Animal Testing
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
- Treat acne and prevent breakouts with encapsulated salicylic acid
- Effectively cleanses skin without over-drying
- Surface build-up, impurities, and blockages are removed
- Leaves skin clear and feeling clean, cool and refreshed
Eminence Organics is constantly innovating our product formulations to deliver the best results.